Monday 7 March 2011

Personal Identity - Update

Some slightly altered versions of my logo, I think the one on the far right is the one I will go with.


I want my brand to be composed of several different elements that can be used in conjunction with each other or separately - One thing I desperately want to avoid is the standard logo applied to a business card/letterhead senario, I think as a designer this displays a distinct lack of imagination.

I did like the idea of using an arrow in my branding, but as time went on it started to feel unoriginal (because it is) and a bit of a cop out (because it is). So I've opted for the reverse out right angle, which can in turn be used on it's own... like so:


I decided to stay with Avenir as my typeface of choice. I used it a lot last year... it comes in quite a few different weights, and it just fits so well with the rest of my branding.

No comments:

Post a Comment