Monday 14 March 2011

New Business Cards

Ahead of the Creative Milk Round event on Wednesday, I've decided to update my identity and business cards. There's currently two logo elements that i'm working with - the big block square shape was that was derived from my initials, and then the framing device that I could use as an alternative.

I've decided to just use the framing device for now - as it was my intention the the two logos would never really be seen together. I think it takes some confidence to just abandon the standard logo conventions - so that's exactly what I'm going to do.

BACKS:
Going with the bottom left variation.


FRONTS:
Going with the top right variation.


Getting these printed tonight - and I plan to foil block the front with black foil.

No comments:

Post a Comment