Tuesday 8 March 2011

A list of Agencies

So after about 4 hours of endless internet trawling I've decided to keep a running list of some of the agencies in the area - and by the end of this week I'm going to have e-mailed all of them with either my portfolio, a request regarding my context book or simply to say hello.

My plan at the moment involves staying in Leeds after we graduate for at least a year or so before moving on. I know the south beckons, but I'd like to stay here for the time being to find my feet.. Having said that I do plan to look in the surrounding cities - York and Manchester are both easily commutable from here.. Nothing set in stone obviously, and so far I'm keeping my options as open as possible.
Anyway -

The Leeds List

The York List

The Manchester List
  • Music - Context Research

Other

THESE LISTS WILL BE UPDATED OVER TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment