Sunday 1 May 2011

Visit - Brand New____

Another studio visit - this time with the more print based studio - brand new. I really enjoyed speaking to the guys down there, conducting and interview for my context book just turned into a chat.. which was quite fun.

I left them with my mini portfolio/leave behind book, which they seemed to really appreciate - and as I left they asked my if I'd like to come back for a placement at all - to which I said yes, obviously. Placement starts in July, after I've moved house and everything - Pretty excited about that!

They seem to have a really hands on approach with their interns, and I was talking to them about my limited digital experience, they seemed really positive that they could change that anyway. Overall a great experience and confidence boost!

No comments:

Post a Comment