Thursday 28 April 2011

PPD Presentation







I had my presentation yesterday morning - it would have gone better if I wasn't so damn nervous! I was absolutely fine til I got up! No amount of preparation, or non-preparation seems to have any effect on it either.. I guess confidence is something that comes with practice when it comes to this kind of thing. Anyway - freaking out aside - I was relatively happy with how it all went, and watching everyone elses was really useful too as they were all so different. You can really start to see where everyones going, and all the various pathways they're finding for themselves - it was difficult to compare my presentation against everyone else for this reason, everyone is doing different things! But I'm happy with what I included, it's all relevant to me and my own practice.


No comments:

Post a Comment