Wednesday 5 May 2010

Mainframe



My online presence is obviously the most important aspect of my self promotion. Being orientated towards motion graphics, my website is going to be the most accessible way to view my work. 
Mainframe are a huge design agency, managed by the inspiration that is Fraser Davidson. Mainframe's website is layed out not unlike Psyop's - as in they have a pop out player to view individual pieces of work - though it takes forever to buffer, and you cannot have more than one video buffering at ay one time. Bit of a let down...


Fraser's own website however is incredibly simple - Contact details, C.V and a link to Mainframe. Other than this there is just a beautiful showreel.
Which begs the question, is that all I need?
Individual showcases of work often lack impact and context - but a showreel can really highlight the best of the work I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment